What should I do if I have concerns regarding my child?

If you have any concerns about your child then your first port of call should be you child's teacher. They will be able to talk through with you any questions or worries you have regarding your child.
If you have specific concerns regarding SEN queries then you should talk to Rebecca Gittins our inclusion leader.